With the e-learning Retrospectives you will get new inspiration, templates and you will learn from the most common pitfalls in just one hour. Is the team not getting the most value out of the Sprint Retrospective? Are you struggling to get everyone involved? Is the event not providing concrete action points? In short you ask yourself: How do I ensure that the Sprint Retrospective becomes, is and remains a valuable event?
Is the e-learning Retrospectives for me?
This e-learning is suitable for everyone involved in the Sprint Retrospectives. You are part of a Scrum Team and looking for new ways to breathe new life into the event. You are also looking for new templates, tips, and tricks to find points for improvement.
The focus and learning objectives of the e-learning Retrospectives
At the end of the e-learning:
- You are able to help the Scrum Team determine concrete points for improvement;
- You are able to facilitate a good Retrospective based on five stages;
- You know more about different templates to use during the Retrospective;
- You have learned how to get everyone involved and how to make sure all opinions are heard;
- You know how to make the Sprint Retrospective valuable and fun.
The structure of the e-learning Retrospectives
The e-learning describes why the Sprint Retrospective is an important event, which purpose it serves and who should attend. Theory and practical exercises are discussed based on the five stages below:
Setting the stage
Decide what to do
The e-learning is hosted by Stephan Vlieland (Professional Scrum Trainer) and Tispha Barbier
You can register directly using the form below. For € 99 you get access to the e-learning course for six months.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Dutch
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
Setting the Stage
Decide what to do